Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 3 December 2010

Winter has it's grip on us now...

A couple of days ago, I lunched at café Stiften at the Rail Station Square in Aarhus (Banegårdspladsen). Its an addition to the newspaper Aarhus Stiftidende which inhabits that part of the building next to the bank. It was very nice, I hadn't been there before, so I gave it a go. I had a bagel with serano ham, avocado, and odd salat. It was very tasty and I was quite full and couldn't finish it all even though I did try.
Along with the bagel I had a cup of coffee and a refill later. I had planned my lunch session to be a bit long 'cause I wanted to finish a book upon the history of Western female writers that was due on the library the same day. The café was very nicely decorated too, with dark red sofas and chairs, cherry wood tables and Verner Panton VP-Globe lamps. Very modern but not alienating as I feel some very modern interiors can feel like. So definately recommendable, and I sure will revisit again soon. 

I forgot my camera that day, so here's some winter pics found on Flikr in stead...

Winter Hangs On by Gardinergirl
 

Cardinal with Snowflake by PictureOnTheWall
 

Dreamy Snow-berries by nature55
  

Icicles. by molliesu!
 
  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...