Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 14 January 2011

Weekly Favourites - Week 2, 2011

Hi all... Here's my weekly faves from the various online shops around the world. I still have that aching longing for Summer and it hasn't diminished since I have a cold at the moment. My throat is killing me and I can only eat/drink liquid food. It sucks! I always have a slight hope that whenever I'm ill I'll then loose a couple of pounds but it never seems to happen to me.
So I guess I should just concentrate on vitamins, vitamins and more vitamins.. And bad TV. How come TV is so boring during the day? There's absolutely no interesting things on and I fear that I may have lost some IQ points this morning. So when I'm back on my feet I need to do something to make up for that loss and try to gain a few IQ points back. Any suggestions?
Anyways, here's my pics created at Polywore and all pics are from the shops' new arrivals. Click the links to go to the webshops.
Accessories week 2, 2011
Valentino bag 11470 DKr on Net-a-porter
Alexander McQueen skull ring 660 DKr on Net-a-porter
Fendi "peek-a-boo" bag 17880 DKr on MyTheresa
Miu Miu sandals 2535 DKr on Net-a-porter
Louboutin wedges 2375 DKr on Brownsfashion
Juicy Couture over-the-knee socks 140 DKr on RevolveClothing
Husam El Odeh earrings 4015 DKr on Farfetch
By Malene Birger necklace 1982 DKr on Shopbob
Seperates week 2, 2011
Reed Krakoff shorts 2755 DKr on Net-a-porter
DAY Birger et Mikkelsen leather jacket 3055 DKr on Net-a-porter
Miu Miu top 2200 DKr on Net-a-porter
Vanessa Bruno pants 1970 DKr on Net-a-porter
Étoile Isabel Marant skirt 1565 DKr on MyTheresa
Donut shirt 450 DKr on Topshop
Draped blue blouse 285 DKr on Topshop
Dresses week 2, 2011
Teal Burberry dress 4880 DKr on Net-a-porter
Black One Vintage dress 15170 DKr on Net-a-porter
Red Lanvin dress 16840 DKr on Brownsfashion
Printed Miu Miu dress 7075 DKr on MyTheresa
Mustard dress 410 DKr on Topshop
White Calvin Klein dress 5325 DKr on Net-a-porter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...