Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Rococo Beauty

After spending most of the day with my lovely older sister, I'm all about focusing on the beauty of the world (considering my last post). I'm currently reading Per Olov Enquist's novel 'The Visit of the Physician' about mad-king Christian VII, his ill-fated queen Caroline Mathilde and her lover and a would-be reformist Struuense. Based on true history its quite thought provoking to read and wonder what could have happened if Struuense didn't have such strong opponents. However, I'm always one for a bit of rococo fashion and interior (my truly favourite period ever!) and wanna share a little here.
I hope you all notice the little everyday wonders and beauties even in the darkest places.
Images found here 1 2 3 4 5 and 6 

1 comment:

Joyti said...

What a beautiful post...love the Rococo imagines.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...