Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Monday 25 April 2011

Fashion Fix: Bayswater Metallic Gold

I'm in love with this bag! I can't even express how much I want it, and sure wish I had a job besides my scholarship and student loan. I would eat rice or pasta for four months if it meant I could have this.. And I'm the type of girl who would and could wear it on an everyday basis.
Just imagine how awesome it would be to stroll around town on a cloudy Tuesday morning with this!!
Want want want..
I saw it in the Mulberry shop in Aarhus and it was love at first sight. They had even accessorized it with a small matching bag you could clip on and off and use as the perfect bag for a night out. Just for your keys, phone and credit card.
Love love love...
Images found at Mulberry.com and bagbliss.com
Mulberry Aarhus is located on Vestergade 7


2 comments:

the notebook doodles said...

so so pretty!

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

Yeah, isn't it!? I smile every time I think of it.. :)

And thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...