Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Inspired by Vianne Rocher from 'Chocolat'

I finished 'The Lollipop Shoes' yesterday and loved it even more than I thought I would.. And this is going to be a very heavy posts of pictures inspired by Vianne Rocher. I will not spoil any future readers the surprices and suspence so I'm not going to comment on the pictures, but let's just say that I love the folk tales envoked in Joanne Harris' novel.
May these photos bring out a little sunshine in stead of the rain.. (It has rained for two days now.. bummer!) And now I wish I could make a little magic sign or trick to pass the greeting further along.. Nevermind, enjoy!
Images found here 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 and 14

1 comment:

Paris in Pink said...

Beautiful images - love the one of "La Maison Rose" especially :)

Big hugs XO

Camille (Paris in Pink)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...