Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Fashion Fix: Chanel Fall Nail Polishes

Just saw these on Fashionista's homepage, and my my my, they look gorgeous - AGAIN!!!
How is it possible to trigger my lust for these things so easily?
So the question is, which one are you going to chick-fight for? I think, I'm going for the bottom one called 'Peridot'. It looks like a very nice gold with a little green in it.. Oh well, I did save money on buying that GOSH nail polish that looks so like this summer's Chanel Mimosa, so perhaps its okay to buy Peridot when it gets to Denmark some time in November/December. Just in time for Christmas!



2 comments:

the notebook doodles said...

i saw this and i can't wait to get them!!

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

i know! so versatile.. love love love!
thanks for stopping by.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...