Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Monday 18 July 2011

60s Inspired Editorial


Today, I wanted to share my favourite editorial from Danish fashion magazine COSTUME from way back in May, 2003.
I have always loved the girly vibe of the early 60s fashion, and Danish illustrator Christel was the biggest influence in Denmark at the time. Christel's works are featured in this editorial and I have already made a post about her once but I never tire of her style, and I think that the carefree naïve vibe is well captured here.

Credits:
Photographer: Signe Vilstrup
Stylist: Kim Grenaa
Hair&Makeup: Anne Staunsager/Style Counsel
Model: Christina Espersen/Unique
Location: a vacation home designed by Poul Henningsen {Danish Modern architect}



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...