Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Thursday 28 July 2011

Inspired by Holly Golightly

It seems like ages ago by now when I read Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote, and back then I think I promised you an Inspired by... post with Holly Golightly {don't you just LOVE saying that name?} Anyways, here it is - finally!

I took my inspiration from the novella, mostly, and that's why there are all the references to the 1940s (the novella is set there and not in the 60s)
However, as with my other Inspired by.. posts, this is just some ideas that pop up when I think of the person/character and not so much actual story line or life facts.

Hope you'll enjoy..


 {{ Images link link link link link link link link link link }}



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...