Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Sunday 17 July 2011

Sonnet Sunday: Sonnet IV


I think everyone should more or less have in mind what legacy they want to leave behind. You don't have to save the world or collect Nobel Prizes but an idea of what you stood for and what you cared for should be in order, otherwise what's the point of remembering?
It is all about the scale, I guess.. How do you want to be remembered by the ones whom you'll always remember? And then start living by that..
That's probably the hardest part because it is so easy getting caught up with the routines and the daily hazzle.

I don't want the things which I feel that I stand for only being remembered by me. If it is good things, why not share?

- the dandelion chronicles



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...