Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Happy Birthday

Hip Hip Hurra by P.S. Krøyer {link}


Hurrah, Sunday was my birthday and it was spend with my family eating lovely food and sharing smiles and laughs.
The photo above is of a traditional Danish birthday cake, made out of Danish pastry and decorated with icing and candy. nom nom nom!
I'm still trying to grasp the idea of now being a 24-year-old, and I wondered whether I shared my birthday with anyone cool - and yeah! I do!

J.K. Rowling!

How cool is that?! perhaps the date share a little litterary talent {I want to be a writer myself so I was very exited about sharing my birthday with her} Anyways, I always find astrology hilarious and I though I'd share 'my' horoscope with you, taken from {here}

~*~
Leos born on July 31 are natural trendsetters who have the ability to sway others to their way of thinking. They are creative, friendly, and full of great ideas. These folks never play it safe but put themselves out on a limb at every occasion in order to prove the worthiness of their positions.

Leo Information
for July 31
You should embrace: Belief, goals, the strength to dream
You should avoid: Willfulness, instability, foolish choices

Friends and Lovers
July 31 natives like diverse friends because it gives them the chance to discover fresh points of view and life-choices. They are extravagantly romantic and are likely to have a tumultuous love life. They often seek out partners who are eccentric -- another indication of their interest in novel points of view.

Children and Family
July 31 people don't feel the need to conform to the traditions of their parents and siblings. They make liberal, but practical, parents. They're adamant about giving their children the freedom they feel they themselves missed yet understand that children also need a firm and guiding hand.

Health
July 31 natives have great spiritual and inner strength, which has an effect on how they take care of their physical self. They don't see mind-body-spirit as separate entities but as a synthesis that needs to be constantly maintained for maximum health and contentment.

Career and Finances
July 31 folks are highly creative and need to express their vision through their work. These aren't people who can work all day at a job they hate or are bored with, then come home and labor over the artistic project that's their true passion. They have to put their dreams on the line, and if that means having a tenuous financial base for a while, it's a tradeoff they'll make.

Dreams and Goals
July 31 natives want to succeed, but not at the price of their deepest and most profoundly held beliefs. They don't like to make definite career plans because to do so can prevent them from taking advantage of the spontaneous choices that are bound to come along.
 
~*~
Do you find horoscopes amuzing too? Well, I guess the trades for the Leo sign isn't the worst things even though I'm not quite in on the spotlight note. However, I was born on a Friday night at 20.15 so I guess I can't escape my Primetime birth, ha! But from that and to thrive in the spotlight I'm not so sure. I have always though it looked so rough and not worth the hazzle. I'm definately not a reality star in the dark! Not fame and fortune for any prize..

Anyways, I'm off and out into the faboulous sunshine {the weather really came through for me at my birthday - there was the most beautiful sunset ever! But off course I didn't have my camera with me.. Typical!}

Take care..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...