Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 26 August 2011

Weekly Favourites week 34

Weekly Favourites week 34, 2011



I am head over heels with the Clements Riberio skirt! Such perfection of lilac and lace - pretty pretty pretty! Also, I adore the faux fox scarf {can you even use the term 'faux' to something that is knitted?} I find it utterly hilarious and a great way to be classic and geeky at the same time. Maybe I should try asking my friends who are great 'knitters' to create a pattern like this one. Or would that be too big a task? But it is such a creative idea - so props for that.

I hope you all have had a very nice summer, mine is now ending as I start classes on Monday again back at the English Institute at the University of Aarhus. I have missed the campus and the Nobel Park where English and the other language institues are. A bit fed up with art history - not the subject but the education and classes, so it will be a nice change of air. If only I had beaten my flu but alas! My immune system is probably non-existing due to this nightmare of an August. Stress and numbness have taken on a whole new meaning for me. Oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I guess. And I just have to catch up reading when I feel a bit better than at the moment.

Everything will be well. I know that. Maybe not tomorrow but at some point.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...