Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Monday 19 September 2011

Rococo Fashion

As you may know, Rococo is one of my favourite time eras in fashion, art, and history. Such friviliousness (is that even a word?!), sex, allure, and charm centered in one century. I do know that experts limit the term rococo to just a section of the 18th century, but I will apply it rather broadly here given that I am not conducting a research engine but mere interests and inspirations.

All of these faboulous beauties are found via Pinterest, and they are all collected in my board Rococo, which is increasingly becoming more and more popular. I get new followers almost every day - it is crazy! And wonderful that so many share my interest in vintage fashion and especially rococo. Please join, and take a look. Here's the link to my rococo-board. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Carole Poirot said...

So many frills and flowers - love it! Though I do sometimes wonder about the personal hygiene back in those days ;-) Have a good week xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...