Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 4 November 2011

Weekly Favourites 44

weekly favourites 44, 2011



I'm on the search for some good fall and winter boots, stylish enough to go with my pretty girly dresses and practical enough to conquer the snow in Denmark in the winter. All the pretty and most stylish boots have very high heels, and even though I love them and they make me look great, it wont be the same effect when I fall head-first in the snow or on the icy streets.. But maybe these Alexander Wangs will do the trick of combining both? The heel seem managable and they would give my dresses an edge.

Oh, and how about those earrings? I really thought it was a glitch when I read the prize tag but apparently no.. Now I know what rare sapphires cost - in case I ever needed that information for - you know - to buy them! I guess the tattoo tights are more within my range of pleasing my bank account manager. No need to riun her day so early in the month, right?

Anyways, hope you all have a great weekend with or without splurges or expenses..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...