Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 18 November 2011

Weekly Favourites 46

weekly favourites 46, 2011



Oh well, what to tell you.. I did go to the Versace for H&M circus yesterday but not in the morning though.. I need my beauty sleep and I feel very much attached to my life so I wouldn't risque it fighting with the crazy ladies over a dress.. However, when I strolled in around noon I did get two dresses (returned one though due to size and fit), a bracelet, and a ring. The ring is on the large side but its okay. I love my pink silk dress with gold studs. In my world it is very versatile.

Also my troubles with my scholarship program have been solved (I haven't said anything here but it has been very stressing and I have lived without any income for the past two months!) and thus I celebrated a little by buying the Chanel Rouge Carat nailpolish. It is soooo gorgeous.
Today, I went birthday present shopping with my mother and I believe that every inhabitant of Aarhus was on the main streets today. Glad to be home and alive!

So, did any of you lovely people go to the H&M-frenzy or did you save your hard-earned money? I was actually a bit surprised to know that it had been the jewelry that sold out first, and then the leather jackets. I was positive that the dresses and the scarf-bag were the first to go but there's still several of them in Aarhus. I don't know about online though..

Anyways, have a lovely weekend...

2 comments:

Carole Poirot said...

Oh dear, I guess I'm already too late now... I really didn't fancy joining the madness - why can't they simply sell them online? ;-) Have a great weekend xo

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

They actually did sell something online but that sold out quicker than in store! But you might be lucky because some may have bought without trying and then returning the items. They can do so within a week. But yeah, crazy women all around! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...