Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Winter Wedding from BHLDN


This wedding gown from BHLDN is truly amazing. If I was to be married this winter this would be my dress..
I love the etheral feel and the slight scatter of glitter. I always cheer when an Edwardian vibe is in vogue.


Though I will use my grand parents' wedding day for my own wedding {June 25th} I prefer the look and style of the weddings set during the Fall and Winter. They always remind me of elves dancing in the woods of the Snow Queen {references to two of my favourite HC Andersen fairy tales} and the feel is always more intimate. Close in to keep the cold away, sort of..


The styling of these gowns are equally amazing, as with basically all BHLDN productions. I adore the blueish tones and the falling snow.
Add deep red lips and nails, and a bouquet of anemones and baby's breath and I would be set.


For hair, I would choose a gently tucked up-do, not too prim  {possible like a 'Gibson Tuck'} and with either a gilded halo or a white fox hat Elizabeth Taylor-style.

The shoes would be either glass slippers or rococo brocade heels. The perfect mix of Marie Antoinette and The Snow Queen.

{Images from BHLDN}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...