Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Sneak-peaks 2.0

A couple of photos from my own Christmas decor.
You may be able to tell that I love love love ice crystals. I find them to be the prime natural wonder of this world.
I even get misty eyed if I think of it too much.. Well, my love for winter trumps my love for Christmas. And thus, I really miss snow.
The past two years we had heaps of snow in Denmark (last year, even more than in the south of Greenland!) and I miss the beauty that comes with it. That said, I don't miss the wet boots and red noses. But it is a fair exchange for snow in my opinion.

Anyways here goes...


All images are mine and edited by me.


2 comments:

Carole Poirot said...

Aww, I really like those sparkly decorations and I'm the same: I miss having some snow for Christmas. Grey London simply doesn't feel right.

With all your shopping done, I hope you're enjoying some quiet time now. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a very happy 2012. Bisous and Lots of Love xo

Ivy Clad said...

Your decorations are beautiful! A very Merry Christmas to you!

Keri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...