Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Sunday 11 December 2011

Winter Stills from Tine K Home

My post on the rustic winter decor trend has had lots of attention from blogland, and when I saw these pictures, I immediately thought of you guys. They are from Tine K Home and they are dark and edgy, and yet I could easily see myself decorating like this. Just add some candles and a ceramic vase with branches in bloom. I especially like the rough concrete look of the walls.

It has a very open atmosphere. You wouldn't feel like suffocating here (one of my minor phobias) and the look of the pictures reminds me of dark water. A lake at dusk with the dew settling on the grass and cold enough to see your breath when you exhale.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...