Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Saturday 4 February 2012

{EmmaKisstina}

I actually don't remember anymore where I first stumpled upon Swedish illustrator Emma Kristina Hultkrantz's amazing artworks. But they had me hooked with their whimsical and yet minimalist style. The bold edges and pastel colours are an amazing combo.
Some of you may know her from Matchbook Magazine where she does a take on What's In My Bag with all the famous ladies out there, like Marilyn, Jackie, Birgitte, Coco etc.
{Anne of Green Gables}

And today, I just discovered she has started a small line of scarves with her wonderful prints. Limited of about 100 each, these could really become a treasure and a keepsake. I am quite hooked on the Marie Antoinette one.
 {Marie Antoinette}

{Glamour}

I am thinking of saving up for custom bespoke illustrations of the three luxury items I am saving for, like a white Birkin bag, Chanel 2.55 bag, and Louboutin heels. Just to help me remind myself everyday when I dance around in my apartment.
{Pink Still Life}

In case you love her work as much as I do, check out her shop at etsy and her online portfolio.
She also has a blog where she posts inspirations and small everyday things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...