Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Monday 30 July 2012

Monthly Favourites July 2012

Monthly Favourites July 2012

Tea party dress / Oscar de la Renta sheer dress / Nina Ricci satin dress / Sonia by Sonia Rykiel wool dress, $310 / Alexander Wang dress, $715 / Matthew Williamson jacquard dress / Antonio Berardi crepe dress / Cardigan / Jill Stuart blouse, $225 / Studded jacket, $500 / Etoile Isabel Marant low rise skinny jeans / Swimming bikini / Paul Joe sister, $345 / Mary Katrantzou floral pencil skirt / KORS Michael Kors peep toe pumps / Stella McCartney slip on shoes, $630 / Maria Black yellow gold jewelry, $86 / Solange Azagury-Partridge white gold jewelry, $24,385 / Halleh teardrop earrings, $5,255 / Incase tech accessory

Hi guys!

Whoa this month went by like a lightning.. No, seriously! How can it already be my BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!? Crazy...
I don't know whether it is because I'm getting older (turning 25 so I'm basically from the Stone Age) but I only remember my birthday because of other people and my calendar. Usually, I would have stomach aches and trouble sleeping weeks before my birthday. This year - nothing.

Nevertheless, this post was about fashion! I really had trouble deciding which item I'd most like to own. But I think, I managed to get it down to the Paul & Joe-dress, with the KORS Michael Kors wedges as a close second.
But don't you just LOVE the bikini? I don't really think I would ever actually wear one but this is just so pretty. The scallops, the bow-ish front - lovely. And on the other weather-side, the coat is pretty amazing too..
I am already looking forward to the fall clothes.. Kinda sad really since we only have had about 5 days of summer - at the most!
If I didn't love rain so much, it would be very depressing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...