Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Saturday 29 September 2012

{Monthly Favourites} September 2012

Monthly favourites September 2012
 
Lanvin long sleeve cocktail dress / Moschino Cheap & Chic crepe dress / Victoria Beckham dress / Splendid shirt / Chloé lace sweater / Chloé blouse / Moschino Cheap & Chic chiffon top / Tara Jarmon / Acne green coat / McQ by Alexander McQueen , $455 / Jil Sander leather booties / Gianvito Rossi patent leather pumps, $705 / Christian Louboutin high heel shoes / High heel pumps / Kenneth Jay Lane beaded jewelry / Crystal jewelry / Jil Sander / Marc Jacobs / Burberry felt hat, $640 / Miu Miu sunglasses

Fall is officially started and I am not all together upset by this. Sure I could go on about the circle of life and be very philosophical - but really I just like it for the fashion! Fall wear always speaks glamour to me. Winter clothing is more tricky because you have to have icy streets, snow, and serious cold in mind. Fall is easier. It is about the accessories - you will not die of a heat stoke if you wear a scarf now, or tall suede boots, or gloves, or hats, or.... you get my point. I also love the traditional colour scheme for fall with the rust, rustic, and burnt hues. And this year I will add a bit of the cool winter notes of blue and white together with the summer neons.
This brings out the freshness of 2012 fall fashion.

I have been looking for the perfect A-line midi-skirt in black or dark colours, and maybe this is it? Paired with the lovely white top with the - what do you call that nckline? Bateau high neck collar? Perhaps not so catchy... But I adore this collar. I am subconciously searching for one in black with 3/4 sleeves. And yes, 'subconciously' because I am not scouring the shops for one but if I find one I buy it!

Oh, and how utterly gorgeous are those quilted pumps!? I can't even sit straight!

Well, that's it for now. Tomorrow I will be celebrating my grandfather's 90th birthday!! Crazy to think that you can have a '9' as the first number in your age.. I hope I will too.

Have a lovely weekend and a great start of fall.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...