Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Winter Elegance Extraordinaire

It is freezing here in Denmark at the moment, and thus it is one of the only times I rejoice in my somewhat voluntary confinement working on my thesis in doors. (sorry for the long hiatus though my posts will probably be very scattered until April when I finish) It is so cold I get migraines if I don't have something very warm protecting my ears when I go out. But how to combine practicality and elegance?
 
One of my top style wishes is to one day have a white fur hat. Ever since I saw Liz: The Elizabeth Taylor Story and saw the perfect white fur fox hat, it has been my ultimate luxury item. Luckily, I live in a country which experience such low temperatures every year so I could justify the use of such a hat. And of course there are starting to be some very nice and elegant faux choices too which don't look like plastic of wool, as well as the vintage option.
So in future winter fashion elegance aspirations, here are some of the most beautiful looks around the internet.
 
 Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Vintage 1960s Foxy Red Fox Fur Hat
109196 audrey hepburn steps out in the snow in a fur hat charade 1963 Fall/Winter Fashion Hat Trends
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

{image sources on the pictures}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...