Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Saturday 6 April 2013

I'm back! + Monthly Favourites March 2013

Monthly Favourites March 2013



T-Bags Los Angeles halter top dress, 1.680 DKK / Manoush print dress, 1.310 DKK / Erdem dress, 47.160 DKK / Manoush dress, 3.055 DKK / Erdem dress, 20.580 DKK / Roberto Cavalli lacey dress, 8.085 DKK / Versace cotton dress, 1.735 DKK / Erdem dress, 37.680 DKK / Giambattista Valli print dress, 11.465 DKK / Erdem dress, 40.490 DKK / MSGM printed blouse, 2.380 DKK / Anne Vest real leather jacket, 8.170 DKK / Dolce & Gabbana cotton skirt, 4.880 DKK / Ralph Lauren pants, 2.055 DKK / STELLA JEAN cotton skirt, 2.795 DKK / Matthew Williamson mini skirt, 9.450 DKK / Sophia Webster high heel sandal, 3.400 DKK / TUA by Braccialini zip bag, 845 DKK / Olympia Le-Tan olympia le tan, 9.105 DKK / CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA ‘Perfume’ Perspex Box Clutch Bag, 6.990 DKK

Wow, I have been utterly exhausted... I handed in my MA thesis on Tuesday after a bit of stress and drama over printing and uploading but I managed to meet the deadline. Wheew! So that's also why you guys didn't get the chance to see my Monthly Favourites from March but I was so tired and just needed a screen-break. However, now while waiting for my grade I plan on posting a bit more as well as starting drawing again. It's been ages since my last 'big' drawing which didn't resemble a doodle. Trying to my mojo back.
But first things first, my Monthly Favourites from March.

As already mentioned in onw of the posts I managed last month, I told you about my budding love for prints again and my total adoration of Erdem's collection. So naturally these things show through in my favourites. If I had the money, I would probably buy everything. So fresh and fun.  Also the sweet clutches as either a planner, a novel, or a perfume bottle... So cute. 
Some people may find all these prints to be a bit too much at one time but I kinda like that. You would definitely be noticed here in Denmark if you walked through town in that shirt and pants. Almost everyone wears black on grey on white on nude. (Boring!) I'm always resembling Frida Khalo amidst Wall Street business people, ha! 
Though I do have one fashion rule: If print fabric then clean shape and cut, and if one colour then you can have intricate shapes and drapes. Never both at the same time. 

And that will be it from me now. Now I will try to visit the many blogs I have utterly neglected the past six months and see what everyone has been up to. It's nice to be back..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...